What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website.
Cookies are either "session" or "persistent" cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
Cookies used in this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website, in particular:
- Cookies for access and navigation,
- Cookies that track usage (performance cookies),
- Cookies to remember your choices (functionality cookies).
Third Party Cookies
In addition, to analyse how the website is used, to optimise it and to deliver the best possible experience, we use the following cookies: